• We found True St. Lucia Tours while looking for tour companies that would provide us with the visits we wanted to local attractions without costing a fortune (we had seen a package for USD$160/couple to visit the Diamond Waterfalls/Botanical Gardens, Sulfur Springs, 15 min massage pp and lunch included) and were happy when we saw this for USD $35 here!
Our driver for the day, Delvin, was friendly and made suggestions to us on how to avoid the crowds on our tour, and he was right – at each stop we were ahead of the cruise ship mob by about 15 minutes!
We emailed Mora to check on availability and she replied within 10 minutes – every time we had a question, she was very quick to respond to us! We were discussing with her the possibility of hiring a car and, even though we didn’t end up booking it, she was extremely helpful.
If we were to go back to St. Lucia, we would definitely be in touch with true St. Lucia Tours again!
TIP: End your visit at Anse Chastanet and walk to Anse Mamin for lunch. Delvin mentioned the “world’s greatest cheeseburger” was there, and he wasn’t far off! Because the restaurant is part of the resort it was expensive (USD$24 with fries or plantain chips) but we were happy to split on. You won’t regret it! Josyln from Australia
• We were picked up from the airport and taken straight on our tour by car. I must say that I felt very special because this meant that my family of four had our own personal and private tour. Our driver, Dillon, was very informative and friendly…it soon felt as if he was our personal friend and not a tour guide. We visited the botanical gardens and Soufriere volcano but along the way Dillon was able to take us on a little detour to purchase beach towels and souvenirs and afterward to a quaint little restaurant in Soufriere which served up the most delicious local food that I felt as if I was eating at someone’s kitchen table. Dillon knew exactly what we wanted and was able to deliver. The Stevenson family from Barbados.
• We used True St. Lucia Tours for all our travel needs during or stay in St. Lucia. Mora is a wonderful young lady behind the scenes organizing and sorting out the details for your every wish and want. We used their services every day. They provided our airport transport. We also requested to do two rainforest hikes. The Enbas Saut trail and The Edmund Rainforest trail. The Rainforest hikes are very difficult to get to. There is significant planning in getting drivers with 4 wheel drive vehicles to take you to the heart of St. Lucia. Also Mora made sure that our Rainforest guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. We also did the Soufriere Experience tour and added the Jerusalem Falls to it. True St. Lucia Tours is very flexible and accommodating. I must mention the driver that works with Mora. His name is Marcus and he was our driver for our entire stay. He was always on time, friendly and knowledgeable about St. Lucia. Marcus was also a very experienced driver, and let me tell you driving in St. Lucia is crazy! Curving, hilly roads, narrow roads, people, animals, wet slippery roads. Etc.! It was such a pleasure to sit back and relax and enjoy the outstanding views. True St. Lucia Tours has an excellent web site. Navigate the site and see all they have to offer. We plan on returning to St Lucia in the next couple of years and will use Mora and Marcus for our holiday needs.
• Five stars are not nearly what this place deserves. Mora organized everything and our vacation wouldn’t have gone as well without them. They organized everything from booking to buses and everything. Also, they took the time to work with you and make your vacation as best as possible. Their staff is both extremely kind and helpful. You can tell that they do this because they enjoy their job. I HIGHLY recommend this and it will make your vacation run so much smoother. Why wouldn’t you want to take all those hours of deciding what to take and endless phone calls out of your vacation and just enjoy yourself?
• Being disable and from Washington I was looking for some me time and to enjoy nature. Discover Soufiere was recommended to me by a friend and who had indicated their satisfaction with the service. Trusting this personal review I decided to contact Miss Charles who was personally recommended and all I can say is kudos to her and her team. They organized my tours and trips down the last detail. I felt that they were my personal assistant. I recommend discover soufriere to anyone looking to vacation in Soufriere especially Miss Charles. Kudos!!! George from Washington
• “Well worth the Trip”- My husband and I have been to St. Lucia several times but never had done the Tet Paul Nature Trail. We found this option through Tripadvisor. Our guide Marcus took us to the mineral Sulfur Springs ($8 pp), Tet Nature Trail ($5 pp) and Anse Chastanet beach- all were our choices. The trail is wonderful and the view spectacular! On the trail, you have a local guide who is very knowledgeable about the flora and fauna of the area. Our trip last 6 hours and we saw all that we have requested. The cost was $75 pp and certainly much better deal (both the offering and cost) than the ship’s tours. I will recommend this to anyone visiting St. Lucia- Kathleen from Pennsylvania
• Exceeded my expectations
• Professional, well informed and very helpful.
Sandy from Brooklyn new York
• The staff at True St. Lucia Tours is super Star Consultant. They helped out with everything from advice to getting around, itinerary, shopping, sights, you name it. Anything you need help with – just ask and you shall receive. They can even arrange a qualified guide to show you sights.
Randeep from Canada
• The guides have a wealth of information and friendly. Everyone we met in town seemed to know her too. Marisa from New York
• They helped us in so many ways during our stay in St. Lucia. If you want to book a day trip somewhere, consider it taken care of. They do the leg work for you. If you need recommendations on where to eat, they will direct you.
• Helpful and assisted with all our needs and request whether it is with Snorkeling, beach time or sightseeing etc
• We stayed in Soufriere most of our time. Soufriere is the most scenic town in St. Lucia with great views. Mora arranged the boat trip for us. She also arranged a full day taxi tour of the island. Highly recommend.
• The service was exceptional. Lisa was very helpful with arranging trips and a transfer from the airport, whether we wanted to go to the beach, or inland for bird watching, she was very reliable and friendly. Jane from UK
• Soufriere tour exceeded expectations- True St. Lucia Tours provided great service for our stay before sailing. Mora made all our arrangements, confirm hotel and dinner reservations, and was very prompt in returning calls and emails. Marcus our taxi driver was a lot more prompt than we were, and provided constant color commentary on our trips from Hewanorra to Soufriere, Ladera, hot springs, diamond falls and finally to Marigot Bay all for USD80/pp – Richard from Nashville Tennessee
• We arrived to St. Lucia with a desire for local culture and relaxing weekend. The hotel had other ideas, inflated tour prices (like 2 to 3 times) on its schedule and inflated food prices (like way more than you can find in the US.) for food that seemed like knock offs of American foods. Then we got a hold of True St. Lucia Tours through Google, thank god b/c her and Dilion saved our trip. Charles responds real quick though email (we only had Wi-Fi) and the whole operation is efficient. They did everything they could to give us a personalized experience at really reasonable prices. By the end of our two days of hanging out with Dilion I felt like I had a new friend… he really looked after us taking our pleasure and safety really serious. he also made sure the locals treated us fairly, no tourist menu (watch out for this at local restaurants) and not being ripped off by vendors. It was nice to have someone in your corner… Top that off with the nice car, they are worth every penny…. Wes from Texas
• We came in contact with Dylan by accident, as the hotel arranged our pick-up from the airport with True St. Lucia Tours. From the first drive towards our hotel, Dillon was kind, attentive and didn’t just share information about our surroundings, the island and its culture, but also allowed us to experience it by making brief stops at shops and other local attractions. (We got our first local beers before our first hour on the island passed!)
The next morning, Dylan took us to see the sulfur springs, the botanical gardens and a local restaurant, before we drove to the Ferry Terminal to arrange some tickets, after which he dropped us off at the hotel. Dylan then kindly offered to take us on a personalized tour of Castries, which we did the next day. We saw the docks at Marigot, spent some time with a snake around our necks and went to the forts at Pigeon island. He then took us for some jet-skiing!
Our days on St. Lucia were mostly unplanned, and team at True St. Lucia Tours definitely was a great help in giving us the best experience possible. The only thing I’d recommend is checking with the company directly when asking for a tour, given that Dillon’s estimate was quite a bit off :-). (But it was definitely worth it!) Peter from Las Vegas